THE A TO Z OF SONG TITLES ~ DDD

Its all about the Music. Groups, Records, Concerts, Music Quiz

THE A TO Z OF SONG TITLES ~ DDD

Postby BigL Bas Man » Wed May 13, 2015 9:51 pm

by BigL Bas Man Day 04 May 13 2015
Today’s three A to Z tunes titles are from the letter D

DIAMONDS ARE FOR EVER ~ Shirley Bassey https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFSAWiTJsjc
Think since I was a really young child, can remember this ‘woman’ singer as I can remember mum telling me what I said, don’t know why, another story. All I do know she has always since I guest about the time ‘Kiss me honey,honey kiss me’ was her big 1950s hit. Remember her being around. She was well know them for light entertainment and being on our TV’s .... Bond that’s not ‘Brooke Bond’ but her voice was well know, for those film themes, and ‘Diamonds’ being such one, if not the biggest by her.

DANCING QUEEN ~ ABBA HTTP://WWW.YouTube.com/watch?v=XYSSD0SVhN0
The mid 1970s at the heart of dance music in the clubs and dance halls, the big word was hit disco tunes and groups and band. Suppose its thanks to that little ‘big event around this time of the year, yes ‘The Eurovision Song Contest’.Guest its thanks to there 1974 hit, that Northern Eu ropes ABBA, one of very few the Eurovision done well for them. Since there win, they could be the most best winners of all time for appearing and winning....along with endless hit, like or not they found a market in their easy listening hit way of music.

DANCING IN THE DARK ~ Tommy Dorsey and his Orchestra HTTP://WWW.YouTube.com/watch?v=r_3VkoN53Xg
Suppose we have chose Bruce Springs teens version from the 1970s, but that so much on the London hit music station, Capital Radio194. So how about a choice from sort of a connection to Radio Caroline. Around the early 1980s went to a Radio reunion in Blackpool, and one never knew who you was chatting too. However some person was in our crowd and somehow, big bands come up, Springs teens hit came up, someone in the group said to me and my mates, did ya know in 1964, Simon Dee while looking for Dorsey’s ‘One the Sunny side of the street, Dee’s theme tune on Caroline, Dancing etc came up from Dorsey! and the rest was real history.

CHECK OUT THREE MORE TOMORROW HERE FROM THE LETTER E
BigL Bas Man
Big L Pirate King of Pirate Kings

Invitations sent: 0
Referrals: 0

Return to Music Forum Only