THE A TO Z OF SONG TITLES ~ BBB

Its all about the Music. Groups, Records, Concerts, Music Quiz

THE A TO Z OF SONG TITLES ~ BBB

Postby BigL Bas Man » Tue May 12, 2015 1:05 am

by BigL Bas Man Day 02 May 11 2015
Todays three A to Z tunes titles are from the letter B

BILLY JEAN ~ Michael Jackson https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi_XLOBDo_Y
Wow what a guy and hey almost everyone sort of teens to even us oldies seemed to enjoy watching this guy part of the Jackson’s family of great talet, being losted a few years age.
Wow remember doing a young peoples weekly disco at a commuity centre in what was know as a ‘rough’ housing est. However I learned the weekly disco needed only a handful of tunes from one certain singer and family of. What a lost to hit music.

BECAUSE YOUR MINE ~ Mario Lanaz https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6PZvj49IuM
One of those classical singers that created a popular medley in music in the early 1950s, that by todays standards would be the biggest thing in hit music. I can’t remember a lot of his music, but do remember hearing about his tales and glossey ...one item I remember hearing about was his love for food, and offen he would eat a whole turkey or chicken, that’s life.

BORN TO DIE ~ Lana Del Rely
A new singer in the last few years, Lana Del Rely has be singing for a fair time but really only in the early part of the 2000s she became known as she is present today. Her voice is mellow and soft, but well heard easy to enjoy persons singing. She has appeared in many in many concerts world wide. One of heard singers which she finds she enjoys is the 1960s, Nancy Sinatra. She won a Brits Awards this last January in London.

CHECK OUT THREE MORE TOMORROW HERE FROM THE LETTER C
BigL Bas Man
Big L Pirate King of Pirate Kings

Invitations sent: 0
Referrals: 0

Return to Music Forum Only